Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart - Kristen Stewart Ready For Theatre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart - Kristen Stewart Ready For Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart - Kristen Stewart Ready For Theatre   Kristen Stewart - Kristen Stewart Ready For Theatre Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Kristen Stewart has reportedly met with a producer and a director to discuss possible roles in London's West End.

Kristen Stewart wants to star on the stage.

The 'Twilight' actress - who plays Bella Swan in the vampire franchise - is keen to tread the boards in London's famous West End theatre district, but wants to start off in a small production.

She said: "Unlike movie acting, you have to deliver the whole performance there and then. You live it every night. But anything I do will be small."

Though she is yet to be attached to a play, the 20-year-old actress has reportedly met with one producer and a director, who have given her potential projects to consider for the near future.

Kristen is said to be keen to appear on the West End after recently seeing her model-and-actor friend Eddie Redmayne star in 'Red' at the Donmar Warehouse.

Last month, the actress blasted critics for accusing her of lacking passion for her profession.

She said: "I hate it when they say I don't give a s**t, because nobody cares more than I do. I'm telling you I don't know anybody who does this that gives a s**t more than I do."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart - Kristen Stewart Ready For Theatre
Page 1 of 1