Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight star talks about kissing Lautner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight star talks about kissing Lautner Empty
PostSubject: Twilight star talks about kissing Lautner   Twilight star talks about kissing Lautner Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 pm

According to Us Weekly, the actress said that she found it "hard" to film the intimate scenes with Lautner.

She said that the scenes felt like they were "so against everything that Bella's always been".

Stewart said: "Taylor [and I] have so much fun with this stuff because our intimate moments are so few and far between - and weird."

"Me and Rob [Pattinson] are always so serious because we have [a lot of] those scenes."

Speaking about filming the movie, she said: "Bella always wanted Jacob and Edward to level with each other finally, and it's funny that it takes place while she's sleeping between them."

"It was fun to shoot, but I wish it wasn't as hot. I was literally in a beanie and I was just sweating."

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' is due for release on 9 July.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight star talks about kissing Lautner
Page 1 of 1