Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

“New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 am

They’ve done it again. “New Moon” and its actors received multiple early noms not only for the Twilight series film, but also for their other projects. As with the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, tee fans will have the chance to vote for their favorite stars. Categories and early nominations are as follows:

Movie Nominations
Choice Movie: Fantasy – “New Moon”
Choice Movie: Drama – “Remember Me”
Choice Movie: Drama – “The Runaways”
Choice Movie: Romantic Comedy – Valentine’s Day
Choice Movie: Horror – A Nightmare On Elm Street

Actor Nominations
Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy – Robert Pattinson for “New Moon”
Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy – Taylor Lautner for “New Moon”
Choice Movie Actress: Fantasy – Kristen Stewart for “New Moon”
Choice Movie: Villain – Rachelle Lefevre for “New Moon”
Choice Movie Actor: Drama – Robert Pattinson for “Remember Me”
Choice Movie Actress: Drama – Kristen Stewart for “The Runaways”
Choice Movie Actress: Drama – Dakota Fanning for “The Runaways”

Other Nominations
Choice Music: Rock Group – Paramore for “New Moon” soundtrack single
Choice Music: Rock Group – Muse for “New Moon” soundtrack single
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

“New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Rachelle HAS to win theChoice Movie Villain! It would be such a nice way to go for her Smile
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Just noticed that Paramore nomination, they weren't on the New Moon soundtrack?

Yeah it'd be nice for her to win, she should be in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Sad Damn her wanting more money!!
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 pm

*kawaii**fairy* wrote:
Just noticed that Paramore nomination, they weren't on the New Moon soundtrack?

Yeah it'd be nice for her to win, she should be in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Sad Damn her wanting more money!!

More money? It was a schedule conflict...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 am

Oh, all the news I posted said it was because she wanted more money, I just figured she got greedy like Ashley and Kellan!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 am

Really annoyed me when they said they wanted more money >:-(.
Especially Kellan who's hardly in the films really. Wallys lol.
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 am

I know, and they knew that couldn't not be in it, fans would go mental if they changed the actors! [Like stupid Victoria, won't be the same!]
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm

*kawaii**fairy* wrote:
Oh, all the news I posted said it was because she wanted more money, I just figured she got greedy like Ashley and Kellan!

That's what Summit said... Rachelle stated it was because of schedule conflict with her other movie Barney's version.

Anyways, the fact is that they changed Victoria and I'm mad at them because Rachelle was perfect in that role.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I couldn't agree more, I can't imagine what this new girl will be like and I'm not impressed with her in the trailer.

I'm not surprised Summit would like about that, seems like something they'd do to be fair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards   “New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“New Moon”, its actors, and soundtrack singles get early nominations for Teen Choice Awards
Page 1 of 1