Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson on Kissing Kristen Stewart at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson on Kissing Kristen Stewart at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson on Kissing Kristen Stewart at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards   Robert Pattinson on Kissing Kristen Stewart at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Robert Pattinson talks to MTV’s Josh Horowitz in the clip above. Pattinson goes on to explain his various ideas for the onstage kissing performance with Kristen Stewart at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.

Pattinson and Stewart were the expected winners for the Best Kiss Award for their lip-locking in Chris Weitz’s The Twilight Saga: New Moon. When they got onstage, they did a "clumsy kissing" bit that ended with an apparently real smooch somewhere on Stewart’s face. (Pattinson had his back to the audience.)

"The idea of doing this big romantic kiss," Pattinson says, "… like, what’s his name — Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams did. I couldn’t do that. I’d be so embarrassed. So, I was thinking I’d better do something dumb. And then … huh … Kristen didn’t want to do something dumb."

In case Pattinson and Stewart win again next year (for this year’s The Twilight Saga: Eclipse), Pattinson worries "there are only so many variations" of what you can do onstage. Next year, if they win he apparently plans to just roll his eyes and flail his hands.

Directed by David Slade, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse opens in the United States and about a dozen other countries on June 30. Melissa Rosenberg adapted Stephenie Meyer’s bestselling novel.

Also in the Eclipse cast: Taylor Lautner, Bryce Dallas Howard, Kellan Lutz, Xavier Samuel, Dakota Fanning, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser, Billy Burke, Daniel Cudmore, Anna Kendrick, and Jodelle Ferland

Watch clip;

http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/robert-pattinson-kissing-kristen-stewart-2010-mtv-movie-awards/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson on Kissing Kristen Stewart at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Page 1 of 1