Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley Greene Says She Didn’t Always Want To Be An Actress ‘I Wanted To Be A Lawyer!’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Ashley Greene Says She Didn’t Always Want To Be An Actress ‘I Wanted To Be A Lawyer!’ Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene Says She Didn’t Always Want To Be An Actress ‘I Wanted To Be A Lawyer!’   Ashley Greene Says She Didn’t Always Want To Be An Actress ‘I Wanted To Be A Lawyer!’ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 pm

BFFs, it turns out the lovely and talented Ashley Greene wasn’t always so sure she wanted to be on the silver screen! Aren’t you happy that she ended up an actress?
Ashley Greene might want to consider auditioning for Law and Order SVU! The brunette beauty appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, June 14, and admitted to the late night veteran that she didn’t always have her heart set on acting! Ashley told Jay that she convinced her mom to let her leave her private christian high school in Jacksonville, Fl., and transfer to an arts magnet school so she could study law!

“I tricked my mom. I wanted to go to a magnet school to do law and psychology and my mom didn’t think I had a chance to get in,” says Ashley. “I wanted to be a lawyer. I liked the act of the mock trials, I liked be up in front of the class pretending to be a lawyer. What better field to go into if you want to pretend to be a lawyer,” she says jokingly.

Ashley went on to say that her high school chemistry teacher gave her an A and she didn’t even crack open one book!

“I had a huge crush on Mr. Williams my advanced chemistry teacher,” says Ashley. “So I never had to study. All I had to do was show up!”

The Twilight star touched on the fact that her amazingly toned body appears on the current July cover of Women’s Health Magazine and admits that she and her co-star Kellan Lutz shot their covers at the same time.

“I hung out with Kellan and I ended up eating pizza,” she says when asked if she worked out before the shoot.

Ladies, don’t you wish you could eat pizza and not have to study!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Ashley Greene Says She Didn’t Always Want To Be An Actress ‘I Wanted To Be A Lawyer!’
Page 1 of 1