Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Eclipse Facts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Random Eclipse Facts Empty
PostSubject: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 pm

[from Heat magazine Razz Razz ]

Kristen wears a wig in Eclipse, but not in Twilight and New Moon - because she'd cut her hair for her role in The Runaways.

Jacob has a nude scene this time around. R-Pattz teased Taylor Lautner by repeatedly "forgetting" his lines while Taylor stood there in the buff.

Channing Tatum and Harry Potter baddie Tom Felton were both considered to take on the role of new vampire Riley.

Jack "Mr Cat Deeley" Huston takes on the role of Royve King II in Eclipse.

In Eclipse, Bella becomes older than Edward, physically if not actually, and demands to be made a vampire. And to get driving lessons. And to be allowed back after midnight. Even on school nights.

Robert Pattinson cnfessed he's enormously jealous of Taylor Lautner's physique. "I actually do feel inadequate when I see his body".

Vampire Victoria was played by Rachel Lefevre in the first two films, but Bryce Dallas Howard takes over the role in Eclipse.

R-Pattz made his first and only tweets from the set of Eclipse, on co-star Peter Facinelli's account: "Hi, it's Rob... My first and last tweet. My dad made me do it". Because Facinelli plays his dad, see? Vampire humour...
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:38 pm

She wears a wig! No way! :-P

That's funny about Rob "forgetting" his lines when Jacob was doing Naked scene - haha xxxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I know, did you not notice? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 am

Haha. It was quite bad at some points. Some bits I thought it was okay but then the scene where she had half her hair tied back it looked quite bad xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am

It looked so stiff and her hairline was terrible wasn't it x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

Yeh the hairline was bad.. o.O.
Stupid Runaways :-P lol xxx
Back to top Go down
JelenaP96twifan

JelenaP96twifan

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Yeah,it was.You could really notice it.But It doesnt matters,I like The Runaways lol xD
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 am

Hehe :-P. I wanna see that film actually!
I would've thought the best thing they should've done was use a wig for runaways.
That kind of hairstyle would've been easier to get away with as a wig. But because bellas hair is back more exposing more of the bad hairline. But nevermind. Didn't ruin the movie for me at all and it didnt look bad ALL the time so :-D xxxx
Back to top Go down
JelenaP96twifan

JelenaP96twifan

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 am

Agree,it would be better if they used wig for runaways Wink
Yeah,you're right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm

The Runaways isn't coming out here and the DVD isn't being released here either, so annoyed about it!
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:43 pm

I can ask my BFF where she found The Runaways on the net. She's always watching movies on the net (and it's the original version)
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Oh if you could, I realy wanted to see it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Eclipse Facts   Random Eclipse Facts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Eclipse Facts
Page 1 of 1