Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart   Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 am

Taylor Lautner has turned into one of the hottest teen heart throbs on the planet, but don't expect him to settle down with a model type. Even though girls all over the world literally throw themselves at him, Taylor says he's interested in a more ordinary type of girl.He dished to Now Magazine about his preference in women, and said he's attracted to "plain" girls like Kristen Stewart. "She's just this plain girl, which sometimes, I know for me, is attractive...She's just an average girl, she's clumsy, but I think she's good looking, so I don't know...she just has this thing about her.” How sweet! Taylor has previously said he wants to find a girl he can talk to and be open with. He sounds like a real romantic.Too bad Kristen Stewart's already taken. But there must be a ton of "plain" looking Twilight fans out there who'd be more than happy to spend some time with Lautner. What do you think about Taylor's choice in women?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart   Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm

At least he's keeping it real Smile
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart   Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm

very true Very Happy i can see them dating anyway x
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart   Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lautner Wants To Date A Girl Like Kristen Stewart
Page 1 of 1