Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight star Anna Kendrick: I will refuse to perform nude scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight star Anna Kendrick: I will refuse to perform nude scenes Empty
PostSubject: Twilight star Anna Kendrick: I will refuse to perform nude scenes   Twilight star Anna Kendrick: I will refuse to perform nude scenes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

While Alice Eve has been criticised for her "gratuitous" nude scene in Sex and the City 2, Anna Kendrick says modesty is key for her career.

The 24-year-old star of The Twilight Saga, beloved by teenagers, was asked whether she would disrobe as part of her transition to films aimed at adults. "Emphatically, no," she told Mandrake at a party in Mayfair, London. "I will not do that."

Kendrick, who was nominated for an Oscar for Up in the Air, added: "I have been lucky because I have not been pigeonholed into the teenage movie category. I am not criticising people who do that [nude scenes] but I plan to keep doing what I am doing and hope it keeps going good."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight star Anna Kendrick: I will refuse to perform nude scenes
Page 1 of 1