Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephen Moyer: I’m Glad I Wasn’t A Famous Youngster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Stephen Moyer: I’m Glad I Wasn’t A Famous Youngster Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Moyer: I’m Glad I Wasn’t A Famous Youngster   Stephen Moyer: I’m Glad I Wasn’t A Famous Youngster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Stephen Moyer is relieved he didn’t find fame when he was younger, as he is convinced he wouldn’t have coped with the pressure.

The actor shot to fame in 2008 playing vampire Bill Compton in popular American television show True Blood. He is now 40 and insists he is happy it took a while for his career to take off.

Stephen is often asked if he feels any rivalry with the stars of Twilight but the British star is adamant he doesn’t envy Robert Pattinson, who plays brooding Edward Cullen in the hit Hollywood vampire franchise. Robert, 24, regularly admits his life has changed since he landed the role and often finds it unbearable living in the public spotlight.

“Listen, if I were a teenage girl I’d want to f**k Robert Pattinson!” Stephen joked in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine. “I would have been floating upside down in a canal if I was Pattinson’s age. I wouldn’t have made it. I wish him the best of luck with that.”

The hunk went on to reveal he never planned to try and make it in America as he was happy doing theatre work in the UK. However, he was so impressed after reading the script for True Blood he decided he had to audition for the role.

“Theatre was always my passion,” Stephen explained. “I never wanted to do film or television, and I had kind of decided not to go to America before True Blood landed on my agent’s desk. But I was convinced to read it, begrudgingly. By lunch time the next day, I was on a plane to LA.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Stephen Moyer: I’m Glad I Wasn’t A Famous Youngster
Page 1 of 1