Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson: a paparazzi-wary Rob crashes car into Kia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson: a paparazzi-wary Rob crashes car into Kia Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson: a paparazzi-wary Rob crashes car into Kia   Robert Pattinson: a paparazzi-wary Rob crashes car into Kia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 pm

On Saturday evening, Robert Pattinson found her steering skills leaving him for a split second when coming out of a parking space of a friend’s home in Malibu on Saturday evening. The resulting fender-bender wasn’t serious, to the relief of scores of Rob fans. He scratched an old Kia. And the owner of the car is not complaining.

Namesake of the Twilight star and the owner of the car, Rob Gottschlich, wrote: “If I had a nice car like a Lexus or something, maybe [I would be concerned], but I’ve got an old Kia. I am going to ask Rob next time I see him for free tickets to the next ‘Twilight’ film.”

As for Robert Pattinson, he has little knowledge that he has performed the mishap after all, claims his rep. The rep says: “Robert was pulling out of a parking space after a quiet day in Malibu yesterday and was relentlessly pursued by paparazzi. He has no knowledge of having bumped or damaged another car in the process.”

Just a week ago, Rob was out cruising along L.A. in a vintage 67 Chevy Nova. Good thing he didn’t crash that one.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson: a paparazzi-wary Rob crashes car into Kia
Page 1 of 1