Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley Greene Wants Demure Alice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Ashley Greene Wants Demure Alice Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene Wants Demure Alice   Ashley Greene Wants Demure Alice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Ashley Greene wants her 'Twilight' character Alice Cullen to start dressing more demurely and take inspiration from former First Lady Jackie Kennedy and legendary actress Audrey Hepburn.

Ashley Greene wants her 'Twilight' character to start dressing more demurely.

The actress - who plays Alice Cullen in the vampire franchise - says she is keen for her alter-ego to take some fashion inspiration from former First Lady Jackie Kennedy and legendary actress Audrey Hepburn.

She said: "I want her to have an Audrey Hepburn-Jackie-O mix. I'm a huge fan of the Jackie O Ray-Bans. I love ballet flats for her and leggings."

While she may have expensive tastes in sunglasses, Ashley was recently revealed as the new face of Avon's affordable beauty brand Mark.

The 23-year-old beauty admitted she was "thrilled" to have signed a deal with the cosmetics firm, replacing 'The Hills' star Lauren Conrad.

Ashley - who will appear on a series of TV and magazine adverts - said: "I am thrilled to join the Mark family.

"Mark has been on my radar not only because of their great fashion and beauty products, but because the brand inspires young women to feel beautiful inside and out."

Global president Claudia Poccia said: "Ashley has a natural beauty, but I love that she experiments with fashion.

"She mixes it up and makes it her own. We have this mission of celebrating young women making their mark on the world. Ashley has set goals for herself and is achieving those goals."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Ashley Greene Wants Demure Alice
Page 1 of 1