Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon    Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Am on the third season now, faith has gone bad!! LOVE IT!! Cant wait for my next disk to arrive. I love lovefilm! I love you

Pete is def loosing his marbles, he told me the other day that we had watched a film together which we clearly hadnt, it turns out it was with his mom! As if I would ever watch a sad film again with him, when he laughed when I cried in Marley and Me. Sad
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon    Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 am

haha Faith is such a cow! i like it when she's nicer.

haha so he is getting mixed up between you and his mum? niiiiiice! Wink i cried when i watched it with will as well, although he knows better than to laugh!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Not so shiny: Plenty of drama for Buffy creator Joss Whedon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2