Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 am

Emma Watson Slams Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Twilight – Emma Watson, while promoting the new Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) in which she plays Hermione Granger has decided to criticize the Twilight saga.

There is no denying the English actress knows how to grab headlines.

“It’s not ‘Twilight,’ you know,” the British actress said. “We’re not selling sex. Whenever there is any hint of that, everybody gets terribly excited.”

The actress explained that in Harry Potter, the kiss between the characters of Hermione and Ron arrived after eight films.

It is true that the protagonists of Twilight have not waited so long to jump on it.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart numerous fans are not going to like what Emma said.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm

I dont think I could get excited about the thought of Ron and her getting it on! Razz
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Selling sex, huh?

Where?????

I mean, there was 3 freaking books before they even began to do more than kiss...
AND, they're acting like any normal young adults (well not so for edward, but still), unlike Ron and Hermione who should have hook up in the 3rd or 4th book in the first place. ('Cause we know for how long the tension of love/hate/friendship have been going between the 2 of them)
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am

It's very true, when they FINALLY did something in Breaking Dawn - as if they would have waited that long! I'm not sure if they make the films more "sexy"... I don't personally think they do though!

I didn't see the point in romance at all in Harry Potter, it's an adventure book, plus I don't like any of the couples, so doesn't really help, especially Harry and Ginny x
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:16 pm

So true!!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:15 pm

what everything i said? Score Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 am

Lol, yes everything. I was going to add something else, but cant remember.... doh!!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

hehe silly Razz Razz

go and vote on some polls, they're in nearly every section Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am

what? where? I only just worked out how to spoiler alert...how cool!! Okay I will track down the polls, if I have prob I will PM u! xx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:32 am

YAY YOU FOUND THEN, oops sorry to shout! A little excited obviously! Wink Make some up as well if you can work out how, I love answering them!
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Make up some? ooooh the power *rubs hands together* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson   Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 pm

do make some please!!
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter is "not selling sex" unlike Twilight, says Emma Watson
Page 1 of 1