Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam Brody apologises for comments he made about Kristen Stewart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Adam Brody apologises for comments he made about Kristen Stewart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Brody apologises for comments he made about Kristen Stewart   Adam Brody apologises for comments he made about Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am

Hollywood actor
Adam Brody has apologised for the 'ungentlemanly' comments he made about Kristen Stewart.

The Romantics star told the 20-year-old Twilight actress to 'quit' if being famous bothered her so much.

Diablo Cody asked Adam, 30, in her online show if he would prefer to be known as just an actor, in reference to Kristen's comments about wanting to be left alone.

And the Scream 4 actor said: 'I don't have a lot of patience for people who moan about it too much because there are many things you could do... Like, quit... you don't need to be an actor, so it's like, if it's that much of a problem... there's the door.'

But he has recently apologised for what she said about the actress.

The former O.C. star told MTV News: 'It wasn't taken out of context, I saw [the episode] and thought I sounded like an idiot - I did.

'Regardless of how anyone else took anything, I would think that sounds very ungentlemanly and I sounded like a jackass.'
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Adam Brody apologises for comments he made about Kristen Stewart
Page 1 of 1