Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakota Fanning: 3 Reasons why she did The Runaways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dakota Fanning: 3 Reasons why she did The Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Fanning: 3 Reasons why she did The Runaways   Dakota Fanning: 3 Reasons why she did The Runaways Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 am

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s co-star from the Twilight franchisee Dakota Fanning is a grown up girl, a far cry from her child appearance in ‘I am Sam’ (when she was barely 7). At 16, she is quite popular now thanks to the famed Twilight saga.

However, despite the bold character, Dakota signed the role of rocker Cherrie Currie for ‘The Runaways.’ Here are the reasons:

Dakota is now maturing and she wanted to shed her child image that is still deeply engraved in the plebeian minds. She cites, “I am getting older and I wanted to do something I hadn’t done before.”

Also, she was itching to showcase herself to the showbiz world. She wanted to get a footing in the cut-throat industry by portraying a challenging character and manifesting her versatility. “I wanted to stand on the sidelines and see, from the perspective of my well-regulated life, what they go through without getting hurt.”

And finally, she wanted the role for her personal satisfaction. She wished to experience the role of a bolder character. She professes, “There are girls in the real world who are the same age as me and have already lived a very full life. Some come through it without a scratch — others get into a mess.” Of course, her grit and will power saw her through and her role was highly commended.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Dakota Fanning: 3 Reasons why she did The Runaways
Page 1 of 1