Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More KStew Ungratefulness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

More KStew Ungratefulness! Empty
PostSubject: More KStew Ungratefulness!   More KStew Ungratefulness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 am

You know, one day, Kristen Stewart, you are just going to have to accept the fact that had you never done Twilight, no one would give a shiz about you and your acting career would be as successful as LiLo's legal team!

In a recent interview, KStew insists that her parents pushed her to become a part of the Twilight franchise because they were tired of seeing her indie movies. She explains:

"My mother was so excited when I got the Twilight gig. My whole family were. Before Twilight they were like, 'Why are you doing all these Sundance movies that no-one will see?'"

Exactly! We give kudos to actors who work in indie flicks to strengthen their craft, but ask any of them if they want to make a zillion dollars being in love with a vampire on-screen and we guarantee they'd say yes.

Stop acting like you are better than the mainstream! It's not convincing! (Just like your actual acting…)

Read More: More KStew Ungratefulness! | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-09-14-kristen_stewart_ungrateful_for_twilight_parents_pushed_mainstream#ixzz0zb0Hvt52
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

More KStew Ungratefulness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kawaii Coven :: .the.twilight.saga. :: .the.twilight.saga.general-
Jump to: