Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renesmee Cullen has been cast!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

IMDB have listed this girl (Mackenzie Foy) as playing Renesmee in the Breaking Dawn movies.
Renesmee Cullen has been cast! 250px-Mackenzie_Foy

What do you all think? Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:14 pm

older than i imagined...? as she is a baby Neutral

they are obviously changing the storyline then xx
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 pm

From what I've heard Renesmee in the film will be shown from a baby to the age of 17 (guessing that there'll be some scene showing her with Jacob once she's grown up) based on this girl, using the same technology they used in the Benjamin Button films (which I think look amazing). So basically there will be baby Renessme, but using that technology will mean they won't have to use multiple actresses to play her and it will look more consistent (hopefully lol). But looks wise I think she looks like a good mix of Bella and Edward. Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Ah ok, will be weird if they do show her with Jacob! It's all so icky!!

I've never seen that film but it looked really well done in the trailer so good enough for me Very Happy

Yeah they have cast her well! It just confused me with the age Smile Sounds cool though!xx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:56 pm

I think it will be nice to see her with Jacob at the end (when she's grown up). Because that doesn't happen in the book the last thing people picture of Jacob is him with this little girl making it seem a bit pervy-ish. This way people will see it's no a romance thing until that age and see them together at normal ages being together. If they do it right it will be a good thing I think Smile.
Yeah I've not seen that film either but the cgi and Brad Pitt getting younger and younger seems to have been done really well. It's just the opposite process for this film Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

it def sound good for him being in love with a baby Wink

yeah it's really clever and the film had good reviews so they must have done it well. Will be interesting to see anyway!!x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 pm

lool oi he's not in love with a baby! He just like a big brother when she's a baby! hehe
I just think it would seem maybe a lil odd if the last think we see of Jacob is him with a baby.
Nicer to end it with him with her at a more normal age lol. :-P
But not a nice thought thinking Jacob had been sucking face with Bella and then will with her baby.
Or that it's a lil creepy that a 109 year old is lusting after a 17 year old but nevermind XD.
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:48 pm

haha true... although at least Edward looks normal age!

It's still horrid, but it'll be wwaaaaaaaaaaay better to see Jacob with her at a normal age!
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Even with her at a "normal" age, it's still weird...

I really don't like the way SM ended the story, especially about Jacob's personal life. It's clear she was trying to put anyone so he could end with a girlfriend.... She was just trying waaaaaaay to hard...
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 pm

One think I don't like about it all, is that Jacob was so in love with Bella but then as soon as the baby comes those feeling just vanish :-/. kinda take the meaning away from love I think. xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 am

I agree with both of you, I didn't like the ending and yes, made his love look like it wasn't really real!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen has been cast!   Renesmee Cullen has been cast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renesmee Cullen has been cast!
Page 1 of 1