Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Diaries' star excited about season end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

'Diaries' star excited about season end Empty
PostSubject: 'Diaries' star excited about season end   'Diaries' star excited about season end Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Ian Somerhalder has revealed that he is excited about the final episodes of The Vampire Diaries' second season.

Speaking to MTV, Somerhalder claimed that he has no idea what will happen as the season comes to a close.

"I'm just curious as to what the hell's going to happen," he said. "I'm excited to see.

"Season one was such a great journey and it took us all for a ride. I'm excited to see what happens. I'm excited to see because it's not as if you read a film and you have the script and there's a definite answer. We don't know."

Somerhalder also revealed his dream scenario for the season finale, saying: "What I would like to see is Damon kidnap Elena and then go to the Caribbean. Go to Paris first and then [the other characters] go looking for her and then they disappear to the Caribbean for a season or something, while everyone frantically searches for them."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

'Diaries' star excited about season end
Page 1 of 1