Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales from Earthsea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Tales from Earthsea Empty
PostSubject: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Tales from Earthsea 51qyfcSrd-L._SL500_AA300_

Something bizarre has come over the land. The kingdom is deteriorating. People are beginning to act strange... What's even more strange is that people are beginning to see dragons, which shouldn't enter the world of humans. Due to all these bizarre events, Ged, a wandering wizard, is investigating the cause. During his journey, he meets Prince Arren, a young distraught teenage boy. While Arren may look like a shy young teen, he has a severe dark side, which grants him strength, hatred, ruthlessness and has no mercy, especially when it comes to protecting Teru. For the witch Kumo this is a perfect opportunity. She can use the boy's "fears" against the very one who would help him, Ged.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 pm

I love the description of this but I'm really not getting into it for some reason Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Oooh I dont think I have seen this one. Must order it. It is dubbed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales from Earthsea   Tales from Earthsea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales from Earthsea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kawaii Coven :: You've finally fallen to the bloodlust of beasts, Zero Kiriyuu... :: .anime. :: .studio.ghibli-
Jump to: