Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Fic Rec Number 3!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Random Angels By Alitriona / Eila

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5326052/1/Random_Angels

This fic is done by my good friend Alitriona.

Here's her summary:

Vampire, Bella Cullen is living in Forks and her life is turned upside down with the arrival of a new student when she has to struggle with her fear of him and her attraction to him, but all is not as it seems with Edward Masen.

My summary:

Well to be honest, her summary pretty much covers it lol!

I love this fic. Like total fan girl style. It's so beautifully written and so intense at places, that once you start reading you cannot stop. There's only 10 Chapters at this moment in time, but she pumps them out quick enough to get your fix Very Happy She follows Twilight loosely, but it's nice to see the familiarity in places.

The Bella in this story makes an awesome vampire, in my opinion. She still keeps her clumsiness and nervousness, but has a more intense love than the typical Bella genre. I personally love her obsessiveness with Edward Smile

Edward on the other hand is just downright sexy! Something isn't quite right with him, but we are yet to find out just what exactly he's hiding. I, myself, have a few guesses, but then that would be telling Wink

This story also has Jacob in it, and Alitriona has kept him fairly stereotypical Jacob. She's added the nice touch of cute nicknames for him and Bella, who are close friends in this fic as well.

Overall I highly rec this fic. Just lately i've been concentrating on All human fics, but this one really caught my eye and from the first chapter I was addicted!

Preview

My family chose a different life to other vampires, Instead of human blood our diet consisted of less-than-satisfying animal blood. Not being human didn’t mean we weren’t once and we all decided that our new life should still contain as much humanity as possible but it isn’t easy to always be on guard against your natural instincts. The smell of the rust and salt in human blood, the sound of moist hearts pumping it around their fragile bodies, all it would take was one little slip, one quick bite and the succulent life force would pulse against our mouths, filling us and rushing warmth through our bodies…yes, we are dangerous.

I stopped at the door to take him in. Forks didn’t get often get new arrivals and it always caused a stir, him more so than anyone, including my family, the handsome young doctor, his beautiful wife and their five adopted teenagers. The new guy was orphaned with his baby sister, he went off the rails for a while but was trying to sort himself out by moving in with his uncle, the chief of police here in Forks. I had been hearing whispers about him all day, most of the guys were either in awe of his bad boy reputation or pissed because it seemed Edward Masen was leaving a gaggle of swooning teenage girls in his wake as he made his way through the building. I admit I was curious.

His head was lowered and his shoulders hunched in concentration on whatever he was writing into the notebook in front of him. As I approached I noted his arm curved on the desk acting as a barrier to protect his creation and the muscles of his forearm tensed and relaxed, working with each stroke of his pen. His hair was a mess of bronze, disheveled and flopping forward in some places over his eyes, looking very much like it had never seen a comb.

When I reached the table I made sure to make some noise and pulled back the stool, scrapping it across the floor to alert him to my presence. He didn’t look up so I thought maybe he didn’t hear, his heartbeat was a little fast but it was that way since I walked in the door. I placed my books down heavily on the table top but he still didn’t look up, for an instant I thought about Alice’s vision and if I should drop my book. I was curious but it was easily rationalized by wanting to know why he was causing static in Alice’s head.

In profile his nose was straight and his jaw was square with a scattering of stubble, as if he hadn’t shaved in a couple of days, it was a shade darker than his hair and he had the longest, thickest eyelashes I had ever seen. His sideburns were too long. Maybe it was a ‘I don’t conform’ statement.

Mike was half a room away muttering to Tyler about Edward not being so smart if he didn’t take advantage of being my lab partner, adding something vulgar about my cleavage that I tried to ignore. Edward’s breath hitched, did he hear them? He had good hearing if he did.

Jessica was whispering about him too, she had seen him in gym class and was verbalizing her desire to study his physique in more detail.

I glimpsed at him again from the corner of my eye. His body was lean and he would probably be tall when standing. His thigh flexed and tightened when he pushed against the stool footrest, clearly he was frustrated about something.

My curiosity was growing, I wanted to see the face that was causing such consternation among the student body in more than profile. Mr. Banner would be ready to start the class at any second, he walked over and placed two slides with onion slivers between us. So I did something I never bothered to do with another student.

“Hi, I’m Bella Cullen.”

He hunched further forward in silence, another clump of hair fell across his face and I had the sudden urge to reach out and tug it out of the way so I could see his face. The only thing stopping me was his protective position, he looked terrified of me and he had every right to be, but I didn't intentionally scare him.

“I said –”

“I know who you are,” he broke in gruffly shocking me. He didn’t so much as bat an eyelid. That’s new. Maybe he’s not so much scared as really an asshole.

Since I became a vampire most guys were torn around me, wanting to be safe but wanting to be closer to me at the same time. Edward was being plain rude.

Random Angels trailer by Alitriona:

Also please check out her amazing videos at :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Alitriona
Back to top Go down
http://shereebedee.livejournal.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:09 pm

I love her wording through it all "Christmas Nazi" lol!

oh i love how she's a cullen and he's the new guy, how awesome! A cool twist on Bella hating blood!

Aw i love the last line, please continue to post this one!!! cheers it's written so well and easy to read for a fanfic, i admit i struggle to read fanfic so this one is just right for me.

That trailer is fucking amazing!!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

PostSubject: Re: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Have you read the rest of the story then? Did you want me to keep posting you chapters?

And yes, the trailer is awesome, you should see some of the other ones she's done. She's so good at making them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Yeah i read that whole chapter one on the link you posted, really good, keeping my mind off things.
Amazing video xx
Back to top Go down
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

PostSubject: Re: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Ahhh good Smile Keep reading bb! You have to press the arrows on the page to keep going Smile It's not finished but she updates regularly Smile
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:06 pm

That's cool,thanks hun,shall go and see now xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Fic Rec Number 3!   Fan Fic Rec Number 3! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Fic Rec Number 3!
Page 1 of 1