Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?

Go down 
+7
jessietonks
kawaii-star
Anne
Shereebedee
littlechoo
Jasper'sMineForever
*kawaii**fairy*
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes!
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_lcap17%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No!
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_lcap50%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yes, but the epilogue as not needed.
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_lcap0%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but the epilogue sucked!
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_lcap17%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No, the ending ruined it for me.
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_lcap0%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care either way.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other.
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_lcap16%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Empty
PostSubject: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 am

Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 am

yes, but the epilogue sucked!
Back to top Go down
Jasper'sMineForever

Jasper'sMineForever

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I was unhappy with Deathly Hallows full stop. I mean yeah it's great that the story finished but to me it feels hurried and doesn't bring the whole story to a proper close.

As a die hard HP fan I was expecting something far more exciting and action packed than what we got... I dunno that's just what I think...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 am

No i totally agree! I mean, we had 6 previous books leading up to this last one, and the battle with Voldemore etc... and it DID lack a lot, Rowling had a lot to live up for with this last book... and it didn't end the story well x
Back to top Go down
Jasper'sMineForever

Jasper'sMineForever

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 am

I think that there was so much potential for JK to evolve and develop the characters so much more throughout the story... I was also expecting a book almost the size of Order of the Pheonix at least, so I was very disappointed to find that it is smaller than Half Blood Prince... It almost seemed rushed I guess...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 am

I think I read she did struggle to write this one...And I guess it shows! Sad

And you're right, this should have been the biggest book of all, it has to tie all the ends left open throughout the rest of the books, and end the story well.

What did you think of the epilogue by the way?
Back to top Go down
Jasper'sMineForever

Jasper'sMineForever

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 am

I thought it was a little cheesy really I mean Albus Severus??? Dude, I understand the significance but seriously that kid is going to get picked on something chronic lol...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:27 am

Haha so true!!

I thought it was a bit pathetic really and sooooo cheesey! it so wasn't needed Neutral I understand why she did it too, just wish she didn't, haha x
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 pm

OMG I SUCK! I totally can't remember how it ended Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Kopfschuettel I read the book as we drove back from France (we'd been camping by a lake for our holiday), and I can't remember it at all

For shame Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_redface Okay I need to remedy this; seeing as I'm stuck for something to read right now I'll read it again Smile
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 am

Aw yay! I only read it once... I need to read them all again really Smile But the epilogue always sticks in my mind, I hate it, happy ending which I liked,but almost too happy x
Back to top Go down
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:18 pm

i am yet to read the last book - what happens?? Does harry die? I need spoilers dammit! too impatient Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shereebedee.livejournal.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 am

LOL, no he does not die, it's a "children's" book Razz Razz Razz

they all live happily ever after...
Back to top Go down
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

really? well that's boring!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Harry married Ginny and had kids (James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, Lily Luna Potter) <~~~ Don't get me started on those names!! Neutral

Ron married Hermoine and had kids (Their daughter's name is Rose. Their son is Hugo).

was all nice and fluffy Neutral Nice ending, but wanted more? The epilogue was them dropping them all off at school, if i remember rightly :rolls:

The ones who did die; Nymphadora, Lupin, Mad Eye, Colin Creevey, Fred, HEDWIG [which might I add is the SADDEST death of the whole book and not needed Sad ] , Snape, Dobby, Bellatrix, Pettygrew, and of course, Voldemort. So it didn't go without deaths! Fred dying was also sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 pm

oh noes! a twin? oh dear Sad and HEDWID?! WHATTTTT???!!! evil JK Rowling...EVIL

And yeah, whats up with the names? Saying that...all I need to say is one word - Renesmee...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm

yeah that is a FINE example!!

Snape dying was kinda sad, because you find out he was actually a good guy all along and so feel bad when he dies, hence Harry naming a kid after him, but it was nice he was really a good person Smile

I posted a full list of deaths in another thread incase you wanted to see them all!!

Did not want Ginny and Harry to marry, just never liked Ginny Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anne

Anne

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 pm

It felt very rushed. I also still think she overcompensated for not killing Harry by randomly picking off the rest of the characters. I know it's a children's book but still... very anticlimatic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byanne.net
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 pm

I completely agree, it was very rushed and that epilogue suuucked and was not needed!!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Ah that's poop it has a crappy ending... Makes me not want to read it lol xxx
Back to top Go down
jessietonks

jessietonks

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I think that the book ended solidly. Of course, the epilogue coulda been better and what they named all their kids were lame lol. But i think if ur a true HP fan, ur not gonna be happy with the books ending in general. I know i was in mourning forever bc it felt like this chapter in my life had ended, and something that had been so wonderful in my life was gone. ya know what i mean?? lol
Back to top Go down
jessietonks

jessietonks

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I am really disappointed that I (tonks) died in the book and that more info wasn't given as to what happened. I'm thinking about writing a Tonks' POV Fan Fic just to kinda give closure lol. But since i work allll the freaking time, finding time to do so is kinda hard. But Imma mos def try for sure.

And Dobby dying.....omfg :'( .........i'm tearing up right now just thinking about it lol.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Aw Dobby dying was sad, it wasn't needed, like Hedwig, why kill them off?

I thought Tonks and Lupin dying was abit excessive... I prefer Tonks in the books to in the films, i loved her in the books.
Back to top Go down
findmy012

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Yes, but the epilogue as not needed.

steriod
handmade soap

Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 am

agree 100% with that, hope they don't include it in the film!
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I was really upset when Hedwig died, it seems abit harsh and almost like she went a little crazy on killing off the characters! I know there had to be some deaths, but seriously, Hedwig, why??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next