Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Parts To Breaking Dawn?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Two Parts To Breaking Dawn? Empty
PostSubject: Two Parts To Breaking Dawn?   Two Parts To Breaking Dawn? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Just like how Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is broken into two parts, now there's talk that the finale to the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn might also be made into two movies.

Hollywood industry mag, Variety is reporting that the thought has entered the minds of Summit Entertainment's Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger, but putting idea to paper might be harder than expected.

Sources at Summit, reports the mag, say that scriptwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who wrote the first three films, has been asked to finish the series but it's not clear if she has been asked to write one script or two.

The latest Twilight installment, New Moon has certainly given Summit a push into the right direction to being one of the big powerhouses in the movie industry and there are speculations that breaking the final book into two movies would keep Summit at the top. But insiders say that should the movie company decide to break the movie, a lot has to be taken into account for.

One major hurdle Summit would have to first overcome is to get the main cast to return to shoot another film, seemingly back to back. And if the movie becomes two pictures, Variety says, all key cast members will get fat raises and the three main actors, Rob Pattinson, Kristin Stewart and Taylor Lautner, could land themselves an eight-figure paycheck each.

Summit would also have to get the consent of the author, Stephenie Meyer, which means re-opening negotiations which ultimately would mean more money.

Will Summit be willing to sign out large paychecks? The return, if New Moon's box-office is any indication, will be huge. In just two weeks of it's release the latest in the Twilight saga has already earned Summit over US$481 million worldwide.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts To Breaking Dawn?   Two Parts To Breaking Dawn? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm

I hope it is! 3 morw Twilight movies to look forward to sounds goooood to me! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts To Breaking Dawn?   Two Parts To Breaking Dawn? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:00 pm

Im in two minds now, I want more Twilight! But I'm begining not to like Breaking Dawn, haha, I need to read it again I think x
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts To Breaking Dawn?   Two Parts To Breaking Dawn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parts To Breaking Dawn?
Page 1 of 1