Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Empty
PostSubject: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:23 am

If you still are wondering about the relationship status of Robert Patttison and Kristen Stewart, then you need not be anxious anymore because the stars are no longer dating each other. Even if you come across photos of them together and hear the news of Kristen visiting Robert, not be misled by them. Both the actors are just friends.

Twilight actress Kirsten Stewart had a boyfriend before which many you might not know. She dated actor Michael Angarano with whom she starred in the movie Speak, and she never hid her affair. She openly admitted in an interview in 2008 that she was seeing the actor.

But the actress has not opened up about her relationship with Robert Pattinson. About eight percent of the world thinks she is in love with her Twilight co-star. Most people feel that since her last relationship with Michael Angarano didn’t work out, she doesn’t want to talk about it this time.

Recently both the actors were seen together in the Isle of Wight, an island south of England where they have ushered in the New Year together, which has kept their fans and media guessing about their relationship status.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:03 pm

where did Michael Angarano go? He just like disappeared
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm still not sure wether or not Kristen and Robert were ever dating, you know how the press exaggerates and lies Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm not sure, i didn't even read about him and Kristen splitting up, whenever it was Neutral

I think Rob and Kristen prob had a 'thing' a few months ago, but nothing serious and not now, I think it was all the media going mental and people wanting it to be true xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am

There was something about "their love nest", "their break up" and "their making up" in OK, but I didn't read it, it was just blared on the cover. Oh and all those articles appeared in a month! lol
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 pm

haha does not surprise me! Rob as said he's single the entire time the rumours have been going around, so who knows!
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah who knows. There were photos of them together in London over Christmas but to be honest I don't pay much attention to that kind of gossip... unless there's photographic evidence Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 am

*snicker* do you want to be a detective?
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Only if I get to play detective Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Suspect
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 am

haha, i only go by photo's as well! there were two photos that came out, but aparently they were photoshopped in the heas, but who knows... it's definately the same fan at least, in isle of wight oer xmas/new year

Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? KristenStewartwithFan2-560x420

Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? RobertPattinsonwithFan2-560x420

but then, who says they're not just friends?
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:28 am

the clues are in her hood apparently, but i think it might be a poster in the shop behind? making her hood look weird.

and robs left arm, which does look odd x
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Oooh I thought it was London. Rubbish detective I'd make LOL

They look real enough though... but like you say KawaiiFairy, they may be friends so it's kinda like 'so what' LOL
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 pm

exactly, just because they're together, why does that mean they're dating?!

[it's Nikkie btw, PrincessNixie, just changing the username Razz]
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm

OMG you had me soooo confused LOLOL I kinda knew it was you but the name threw me totally Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

haha so sorry! i forgot to tell anyone lol! but yes still me Razz HEY! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 am

I'm totally confused about the relevance of the pics, but Rob looks very stiff and I don't think that that there is anything behind Kristen's head, the angle of the point looks wrong. :S
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 am

haha it was because the photo's were taken on the Isle of Wight between Christmas and New Year, so it proved they were together during that time... If they're not photoshopped x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 am

Where is Isle of Wight?
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:51 pm

just off the coast of England x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 am

Oh, thanks!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

south coast... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?   Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart still together?
Page 1 of 1