Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Empty
PostSubject: Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says   Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:37 pm

On the Critics' Choice red carpet, 'Up in the Air' actress also fills us in on upcoming Seth Rogen film 'I'm With Cancer.'

My, how little Anna Kendrick has grown!

The first time we spotted her was years ago, when she made a splash at Sundance with the indie film "Rocket Science." In the time since, we've enjoyed her as Bella Swan's fast-talking friend Jessica Stanley. And now, at still only 24 years old, Kendrick is an awards-season juggernaut with her new movie "Up in the Air," showing up on another red carpet at Friday's (January 15) Critics' Choice Movie Awards.

And, naturally, she had a lot to talk about. Like "Breaking Dawn," the final novel in the "Twilight" series. Depending on whom you speak with, Stephenie Meyer's last Bella and Edward book will either be split into two films or remain intact.

"If it is [split], great. If it's not, great," Kendrick insisted, saying it's not that she doesn't care, but that she has no control over the situation. "I understand why they would want to do that, but it's not my call.

"I find out when the fans find out. That's true," she laughed when asked when she expects to be briefed on how "Breaking Dawn" will be shot. "You will find out before I find out, actually. Text me."

Or how about the next movie in the franchise, which is due in theaters this summer? "I haven't seen any footage from 'Eclipse' yet," Kendrick said of the June 30 sequel, directed by David Slade. "I haven't done any [post-production audio] or anything for that yet."

One thing she can talk about, however, is the role that could take her career to the next level: playing opposite Seth Rogen and James McAvoy in "I'm With Cancer," a drama about a 25-year-old comedian diagnosed with the disease.

"Yeah, I'm really excited about that. I play James McAvoy's therapist," she said of her character, who helps McAvoy's funnyman — well, kinda. "I'm not very good at it, and I'm probably the most reluctant psychiatrist ever. But I'm really excited about working with that cast, and the script is really good."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says   Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 pm

At least they're talking about it like it will definately be made! yay! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says   Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:00 am

Yeah they keep saying "when" etc so I think it is pretty much confirmed, just whether it'll be 1 or 2 films x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says   Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 am

Yep yep, no "if we make it". :-D :-D :-D xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says   Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:14 pm

that wud be majorly gay, i think they def will, just want comfirmation!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says   Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will 'Breaking Dawn' Be Two Films? 'Not My Call,' Anna Kendrick Says
Page 1 of 1