Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somerhalder calls for 'Lost' changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Somerhalder calls for 'Lost' changes Empty
PostSubject: Somerhalder calls for 'Lost' changes   Somerhalder calls for 'Lost' changes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Ian Somerhalder has said that he hopes Boone will be explored further on the last ever season of Lost.

The 31-year-old actor, who has confirmed that he will reprise his role for the show's upcoming sixth season, said that he wants Boone to "get his power back".

Asked how many episodes he will appear in, Somerhalder replied: "That, we don’t know. But I will definitely be back as much as I can.

"You know, it will maybe be one of those things like taking a red eye from Atlanta, landing in Hawaii in the morning, working all day and then flying back. I mean we're working every single day in Georgia, but we’re gonna make it happen."

Lost returns for its sixth and final season Tuesday, February 2 on ABC.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Somerhalder calls for 'Lost' changes
Page 1 of 1