Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Eclipse’ babe Ashley Greene isn’t jaded by fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

‘Eclipse’ babe Ashley Greene isn’t jaded by fans Empty
PostSubject: ‘Eclipse’ babe Ashley Greene isn’t jaded by fans   ‘Eclipse’ babe Ashley Greene isn’t jaded by fans Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm

New Moon lovely Ashley Greene still isn’t annoyed by the rabid Twilight fans. In fact, the 22-year-old, says most of the fans are respectful and mindful of personal space. Most fans.

“Yes. Oh, yes. Fans shake and cry,” says Greene. “You kind of don’t know what to do. I give them a hug or whatever. People ask if I get annoyed, but you can’t really get annoyed at something like that. But, you know, most of my fans are really respectful and great. It’s too early for me to be jaded.”

Greene is building quite a male fan-base by posing scantily-clad for various magazines. She recently posed in nothing but body paint for a SoBe ad campaign. “It took the artist 12 hours to paint the scales,” she says. “But it was totally worth it.”

Greene recently wrapped up production on the third chapter in the Twilight series, Eclipse, last year and is rumored to show up in the Ethan Terra horror flick Black Friday 3D.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

‘Eclipse’ babe Ashley Greene isn’t jaded by fans
Page 1 of 1