Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)

Go down 
2 posters

Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)
Vampires
Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_lcap11%Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Darklighters
Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_lcap5%Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Demonic Lawyers
Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_lcap5%Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Evil Witches
 5% [ 1 ]
Evil Wizards, Warlocks, & Sorcerors
Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_lcap0%Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wendigos
Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_lcap0%Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lazarus Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Grimlocks
 0% [ 0 ]
Demonic Children
 5% [ 1 ]
Generic Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Harpies
 5% [ 1 ]
Furies
 5% [ 1 ]
Apocalypse Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Banshees
 5% [ 1 ]
Gremlins
 0% [ 0 ]
Vulture Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Vengeful or Evil Ghosts
 0% [ 0 ]
Illusion Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Rat Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Hawker Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
The Triad
 0% [ 0 ]
The Titans
 0% [ 0 ]
Spider Demons
 5% [ 1 ]
Ogres
 0% [ 0 ]
The Order
 5% [ 1 ]
Shape-Shifters
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Empty
PostSubject: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:21 pm

multiple choice x
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 pm

voted quite a few!
Back to top Go down
JelenaP96twifan

JelenaP96twifan

PostSubject: Re: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:28 pm

haha...don't remember all of those,but voted for vampires and all demons..hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeah i couldn't remember then all either,but remembered most & liked a lot of them, haha, we're weeeird!
Back to top Go down
JelenaP96twifan

JelenaP96twifan

PostSubject: Re: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm

hahha...yeaa...def!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 am

vampires winning atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?)   Which of these groups of Evil entities do you enjoy seeing the most? (Which ones do you love to hate?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1