Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3 Empty
PostSubject: True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3   True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3 Brit-Morgan

As we previously reported, the third season of True Blood will have three villains in it compared to season 2 and the wacky Maryann. While Alan Ball has already cast the first two male villains, the role of Debbie Pelt – the psycho ex of werewolf Alcide Herveaux – was still open. Well not anymore, as Brit Morgan has been cast in the r0le.

Not really much can be seen with Brit Morgan in it. She guest starred in CSI:NY, Cold Case and was part of the ABC Family show The Middleman. Though, I doubt anyone will remember her from that. Still, just because she hasn’t been in much doesn’t mean she won’t nail this part. Ball knows how to cast well.
This should be a good role for her because while Debbie Pelt is already has a major character in this season, Alan Ball has beefed up the part even more so. He specifically cited the fact that since she would be in more episodes than previously thought, it would have an impact on who he decided to cast. I guess Brit Morgan fit the bill.

While we’re talking about True Blood we might as well talk about the rumors of Alex Skarsgård’s real life father, Stellan Skarsgård, being cast as Eric’s father on the show. Well, not only are those rumors false, but there’s no way it’s going to happen.

Although, I can see why people might think so… check out the character description below,

In his 40s to 50s, warm, a battle-scarred Swedish Viking king, [Ulfrick] is Eric’s father, seen in a flashback to 900 A.D. Though they have a good relationship, there is some tension between father and son, because Ulfrick wants Eric to learn responsibility and behave in a manner befitting royalty…GUEST STAR (47) ACTOR MUST SPEAK FLUENT SWEDISH.

There’s nothing like a Swedish actor’s Swedish father to play his on-screen vampire father. I don’t know about you, but that last sentence even confused me and I wrote it.

With filming going on for the current season, it’s only a couple more months before we get our True Blood fix. Unless you can’t wait – in that case, read the books.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Shereebedee
Volturi
Shereebedee

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3   True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I don't like Debbie - DIE DEBBIE DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://shereebedee.livejournal.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3   True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 pm

i wonder if she does in the series? they seem to change the story somewhat. hopefully she will...
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3   True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Blood Casts Final Villain For Season 3
Page 1 of 1