Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Wolves on the Set of 'True Blood'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Real Wolves on the Set of 'True Blood' Empty
PostSubject: Real Wolves on the Set of 'True Blood'   Real Wolves on the Set of 'True Blood' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Werewolves are one of the most highly anticipated creatures on True Blood's third season, besides vampires. And while fans are certainly looking forward to meet werewolf Alcide in the form of Joe Manganiello, lead star Stephen Moyer is thrilled about something else: working with real wolves.
"I've had to work with wolves. I like werewolves. I love that aspect of the show. It's going to be amazing this year," Moyer, who plays vampire Bill, tells MTV of his excitement.

"I've been working with real wolves and I mean you don't get to do that very often," says Moyer, adding that actual wolves are being used as stand-ins for the animal facet of the half-human creature. "We've got real wolves in the show amazing. They're beautiful and huge and wild and they feel like they're the size of lions. It's unbelievable."

True Blood Gets Bolder for Season 3

Moyer, however, won't say much about what the arrival of the werewolves on True Blood this season means for his character's relationship with Anna Paquin's Sookie aside from what most fans already know.

"Well, I don't know if you don't know very much about the books, but the story is there is a guy who comes in to help Sookie and he will be apart of that gang," says the True Blood star. "I don't want to give anything away!"

Three Big Baddies and a Revenge Plot

As reported previously, the new season will focus on the search for the missing Bill, who was kidnapped at the end of season 2. Vampire Eric will be enlisting the help of Werewolf Alcide, who will serve as yet another love interest to Sookie.

Source; www.buddytv.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Real Wolves on the Set of 'True Blood'
Page 1 of 1