Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Eclipse trailer – Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight Eclipse trailer – Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart! Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Eclipse trailer – Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart!   Twilight Eclipse trailer – Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:12 pm

For those that love Twilight but not trying to go see Remember Me, and didn’t get enough from yesterday’s Eclipse teaser trailer, the full trailer is now out! I believe we saw a little Bryce Dallas Howard, and while I know Rachel fans maybe upset, you can’t stay mad about Gwen Stacy. Much like the teaser teased (imagine that) it’s heavy on Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner. Video is much more tense than some images we’ve seen before would indicate, regarding tone.

Twilight Eclipse hits theaters and and IMAX fon June 30th. David Slade is at the helm, and besides Howard has added Kirsten Prout, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Jack Huston, Jodelle Ferland, and Xavier Samuel to the cast. Plus, all your favorites are back, though I’m not seeing my girl Ashley Greene here.

In other Twilight related news, earlier today we told you about New Moon on Comcast’s IN Demand, which will feature some extra commentary!

www.bscreview.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight Eclipse trailer – Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart!
Page 1 of 1