Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking Dawn screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg talks about the script’s status

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Breaking Dawn screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg talks about the script’s status Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg talks about the script’s status   Breaking Dawn screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg talks about the script’s status Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Many interesting comments from Melissa Rosenberg about the Breaking Dawn script have appeared online thanks to KomoNews.com. Check out some quotage below:

How do you condense an 800-page book into a two hour movie?

MR: “Very carefully. You start with, and you end with, what is the emotional journey for these characters. That is the most important thing to capture, that is the only thing to capture. Everything else is up for grabs, but you must take these characters on the same emotional journey that they took in the book, and hence take the audience on the same emotional journey that they took in the book and that’s the goal, you hope that you achieve that. some people would say I did, some people would say I don’t.”

Do you get any feedback from the fans when you, for example.. cut certain scenes?

MR: “I have a fan site, and the fans will weigh in and say wow! you’ve cut too many things out.. or say I’ve done a fantastic job. They are very kind on my site, there are other sites I know that I don’t read, because I can’t handle that kind of intensity. You can’t make all the fans happy, you try to make as many as possible happy.”

http://twilightsource.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Breaking Dawn screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg talks about the script’s status
Page 1 of 1