Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner replaces Robert Pattinson to become the cutest couple with Kristen!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner replaces Robert Pattinson to become the cutest couple with Kristen! Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner replaces Robert Pattinson to become the cutest couple with Kristen!   Taylor Lautner replaces Robert Pattinson to become the cutest couple with Kristen! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm

These days, things are not going too smooth for Robert Pattinson. After his highly anticipated movie, “Remember Me” received a cold response from the audience; it was the “Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards!” which dethroned him from the cutest couple tag. His friendly rival / Twilight hot bod Taylor Lautner and rumored girl friend Kristen Stewart were given the award for the cutest couple. Things also did not go pretty well for the movie, “New Moon” because the kids found “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” more interesting and voted it as their favorite movie.

Robert Pattinson is working big time these days. He has been involved in numerous other projects outside Summit Entertainment. He was seen enjoying a time out at the Lyric Theater in Hammersmith, London on Friday. Cameras caught hold of him, when he was leaving the theatre.

“I have been lucky, of course. Like, last year, if I went out, I’d have to fight to chat someone up.” – Pattinson said, when he was asked to respond about his huge fan following. The modest man was in his comfy jeans, and a leather jacket with a hood.

www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Taylor Lautner replaces Robert Pattinson to become the cutest couple with Kristen!
Page 1 of 1