Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson: 'My mom clips out stories about me and sends them to me'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson: 'My mom clips out stories about me and sends them to me' Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson: 'My mom clips out stories about me and sends them to me'   Robert Pattinson: 'My mom clips out stories about me and sends them to me' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:50 am

For Robert Pattinson it doesn't matter if you are a super successful mega actor, your mom will act like every other mom. As we all know the mom of our lives can be one that can cause sheer embarrassment without even realizing it.

In a recent interview with the Herald, Robert Pattinson talked about his mom and what she likes to do for her son. It seems that she is really proud of her kid so when Robert Pattinson gets in the newspaper she clips them out and sends them to her son. Just in case he misses seeing them.

"She did send them to me but I don’t like looking at them.” he told Will Lawrence of The Herald.

This includes cutting out stories and pieces on being the sexiest man alive ,polls and headlines according to The Herald. See, every mom is the same. The only difference is she has a lot of cutting to do as Robert Pattinson is in the headlines all the time!

www.gather.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson: 'My mom clips out stories about me and sends them to me'
Page 1 of 1