Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

R-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester? Empty
PostSubject: R-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester?   R-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Robert Pattinson's love-life has always been surrounded by speculation but be prepared to get even more confused…the Twilight actor has been spotted leaving Leighton Meester's New York apartment.

According to reports, the British hunk spent the night at the Gossip Girl star's pad and was seen leaving Meester at 11am the following morning, despite being rumoured to be proposing to 'girlfriend' Kristen Stewart.

.Home › Artists › Robert Pattinson › News › R-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester? Twilight - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse FULL TRAILER!VideosPicturesR-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester?Reports suggest the Twilight actor was seen leaving Meester's apartment...
10:39, Thursday, 15 April 2010
Robert Pattinson's love-life has always been surrounded by speculation but be prepared to get even more confused…the Twilight actor has been spotted leaving Leighton Meester's New York apartment.

According to reports, the British hunk spent the night at the Gossip Girl star's pad and was seen leaving Meester at 11am the following morning, despite being rumoured to be proposing to 'girlfriend' Kristen Stewart.

A source told Life & Style magazine: "He ducked out of the building and hopped into a waiting car. He apparently spent the night with Leighton, and didn't want anyone to know."

A pal of Meester, who recently split with fellow Gossip Girl actor, Sebastian Stan has insisted that the romance between the actress and R-Pattz is very much on since the actress became single at the beginning of this month.

The friend explained: "She's having a texting romance with him, and is so into it. She talks with Rob almost daily."

It seems like R-Pattz has got alot of explaining to do!

Whilst we all try and work out what is going on with Pattinson's love-life, one thing is for sure he definitely won't be playing Nirvana legend, Kurt Cobain.

As we previously reported, Courtney Love's manager denied the claims but now Cobain's ex-wife has told US Magazine: "Isn't that so stupid, who would cast him? That's just wrong, no offence."

She added: "I watched the Twilight stuff very, very recently and I get it, it resonates with the teenaged girl in me, I understand epic love of that nature; I write about it all the time. But isn't that silly?"

It has been reported that Ryan Gosling and James Mc Avoy are now being lined-up to play the part.

www.mtv.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

R-Pattz Spends Night With Leighton Meester?
Page 1 of 1