Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart admits nerves over The Runaways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart admits nerves over The Runaways Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart admits nerves over The Runaways   Kristen Stewart admits nerves over The Runaways Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Twilight star Kristen Stewart has revealed how nervous she was before her new film The Runaways premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.

“I thought everyone would write s**t reviews. I thought everyone was waiting, itching to say that I should just go back to Twilight,' Stewart said of the Joan Jett biopic that also co-stars Dakota Fanning in an interview with Flaunt Magazine.

“I would have died working on that movie.”

Discussing her public demeanor, Stewart admitted: “I get defensive and that has probably perpetuated people’s idea of me never smiling. I kind of shake my leg too, so people think I’m always uncomfortable.'

The actress went on to discuss how life in the spotlight has changed her.

“I definitely act differently. I’m definitely overcoming a lot of it. The only insecurity I’ve developed is just being overly paranoid about everyone looking at you when they’re not.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart admits nerves over The Runaways
Page 1 of 1