Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Empty
PostSubject: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Although there's a few days left in the shooting schedule for "Eclipse," most of the cast celebrated finishing the third flick in the "Twilight Saga" at a wrap party in Vancouver on Saturday night. Director David Slade hosted the festivities at the Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Center.

E! Online reports that although the film's female lead, Kristen Stewart, didn't make the bash, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Bryce Dallas Howard, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene and Elizabeth Reaser were there. Lutz, Greene and Reaser reportedly finished filming their portion of the flick last week.

Rathbone's band, 100 Monkeys, played to the partygoers and to the 70,000 non-human residents of the Science Center.

When MTV News caught up with Rathbone recently, he talked about some of his favorite Jasper scenes in "Eclipse." "I got to go back into my old roots, got to ride some horses again, which was nice. Got to put these riding boots to use, which is good," Rathbone said. "I actually can ride a horse."

Jasper's backstory, which takes place during the Civil War, will be told through flashbacks, Rathbone confirmed. "It was just really fantastic to get to delve in there and to get to don all the Civil War regalia and whatnot. That was a pleasure," he said. "I had to wear this wool suit of a major, cavalry major. "I got the big hat and everything. Hop off the horse, bow to these ladies, and then I get eaten. And then I get turned!"

"Eclipse" is set to wrap filming on Wednesday, just in time for the cast to begin their intense promotional schedule before the November 20 release of "New Moon."

wooooo so very nearly done!!!!! I love you Smile Smile Smile

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/437525/ashley-greene-says-eclipse-will-be-very-good.jhtml
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Woo Hoo!! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

it makes me laugh, but does not surprise me, that Kristen did not turn up! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:03 pm

lol no me either! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am

she was obv too good for it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 pm

It's a shame really. How many people would die to be in her position! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:17 am

i know!! i would be, wouldn't have any of these bloomin' money worries if i was!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:23 pm

lol yeh. Ungreatful poo head! lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

indeed!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm

hehe cheers xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 pm

pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party   'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Eclipse' Cast -- Minus Kristen Stewart -- Celebrate At Wrap Party
Page 1 of 1