Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart takes Bella Swan "On The Road" Her Shedule Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart takes Bella Swan "On The Road" Her Shedule Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart takes Bella Swan "On The Road" Her Shedule Nightmare   Kristen Stewart takes Bella Swan "On The Road" Her Shedule Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:25 am

Kristen Stewart was in Chicago taping “The Oprah Winfrey Show” to promote her upcoming movie “Eclipse” due to be released in theaters on June 30, 2010.

What is Kristen Stewart up to besides promoting “Eclipse” and making “Breaking Dawn?” Okay, she’s meeting up with Robert Pattinson in Budapest, she has Robert Pattinson’s birthday on May 13, 2010, and finally she has a new gig.

“On the Road” is an adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s 1957 novel, “On the Road.”

The story goes that in talking to USA Today, Kristen said, “I am very much attached to a movie that has been trying to get made forever. Not that this is going to help it, but maybe I can just brag a little bit. I am super excited about it, too. I am about to play Marylou in On the Road. So that’s a big deal.”

Walter Sales will direct the new film, “On the Road.” Also Kristen Stewart will play the young wife, of Dean Moriarity who will be played by Garrett Hedland.

How busy can one twenty year old be? She just finished celebrating her own birthday, she’s been promoting “The Runaways” with Dakota Fanning, and getting ready for the premiere of “Eclipse” by being on talk shows like Oprah Winfrey.

She’s due to start filming the final part of “Twilight Saga” Breaking Dawn where she will be a married vampire and give birth to a part human part vampire child.

Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart takes Bella Swan "On The Road" Her Shedule Nightmare
Page 1 of 1