Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse movie soundtrack - First single, first listen. Just a little!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Eclipse movie soundtrack - First single, first listen. Just a little! Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse movie soundtrack - First single, first listen. Just a little!   Eclipse movie soundtrack - First single, first listen. Just a little! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:35 pm

As announced days ago, the first single from the official movie soundtrack will be released on May 17th. However, ten days in advance, a brief preview, and I mean veeeery brief, hit YouTube yesterday.

The single comes from Muse, who has been featured on the previous two Twilight soundtracks, because Stephenie Meyer is a superfan of the band. Without further ado, I bring you (well, YouTube brings you), "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)":

If you're like me, you were extremely disappointed hearing this! A fleeting few seconds of the instruments warming off? This isn't even a full eight seconds as the video indicates. At least give me some vocals. Something, anything, to give me an idea of what the feeling for the song is. If you ask me, an official leak deserves to be at least a tenth of the actual song

I think the Twilight Eclipse movie people are behind this one. Do you think they're working hard to both excite and satisfy their fans? Or do you think they wasted our time with this two-second song?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Eclipse movie soundtrack - First single, first listen. Just a little!
Page 1 of 1