Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot   Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Stewart told Elle:

"Speaking about her life, Stewart said: “It’s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s f****** dangerous.”

Speaking about her caring, Stewart said: “I hate it when they say I don’t give a s***, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a s*** more than I do.”

Speaking about her public manner: “I think it’s funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I’m nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward—and I am—but those are bad words for them.”

Speaking about her relationships, Stewart said: “I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.’ It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics.”

It is such a shame for someone so young, keep in mind she is only 20, to literally feel like they are trapped at all times. I can not even begin to imagine how frustrating and mentally alone (but physically not ) she must feel. I hope after the end of the Twilight Saga movies, her life will finally be filled with some normalcy.

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle_b11

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle2_10

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle3_10

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle4_10

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle5_10

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle6_10

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Elle7_10
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
LolaMiSweetlove

LolaMiSweetlove

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot   Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:45 pm

She's so beautiful !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot   Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

i know, so jealous!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot   Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewart PHOTOs from ELLE Magazine Photo Shoot
Page 1 of 1