Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight! Empty
PostSubject: New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight!   New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight! Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Check it out! A new Eclipse movie photo has been released that includes all of the hotties of Twilight. From left to right we have Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen, my favorite), Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen), Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale), and of course, Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen). Sorry, Taylor. Only real men and vampires are allowed in this promo photo.

Just look at the expressions on their faces. Carlisle is looking sternly at Edward, as if he's trying to convince him to do or not to do something. Edward seems deep in thought, as if he's struggling with a decision. Something tells me that either werewolves or newborn vampires are on his mind!

Though I'm usually a Kellan Lutz fan (as indicated above) I'm not really feeling him in this photo. He just doesn't have his usual Emmett look. Doesn't his hair look a bit strange to you? By far, Robert Pattinson is the best looking of the Twilight men in this photo. His perfectly tousled hair and translucent vampire skin screams Edward Cullen sexiness!

New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight! Cullen10
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
LolaMiSweetlove

LolaMiSweetlove

New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight!   New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm

What a Face OMFG !!!!! They're so Hot !!!! Hottie Cullens Boys !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rpattzkstewtwilightaddict.blogspot.com/

New Eclipse movie photo: Robert Pattinson and the HOTTIES of Twilight!
Page 1 of 1