Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Eclipse’ Tickets Go On Sale as Triple Feature!!! The Twilight Trilogy - Watch "Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

‘Eclipse’ Tickets Go On Sale as Triple Feature!!! The Twilight Trilogy - Watch "Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse" Empty
PostSubject: ‘Eclipse’ Tickets Go On Sale as Triple Feature!!! The Twilight Trilogy - Watch "Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse"   ‘Eclipse’ Tickets Go On Sale as Triple Feature!!! The Twilight Trilogy - Watch "Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse" Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:46 pm

It's beyond amazing the deal being offered at some theaters: a Twilight Trilogy triple feature!!! YES! Isn't that crazy? You can pre-order your tickets now to watch "Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse" all in the same day... two important things to remember for that day: pee break and food!!! You may want to leave the little children at home too because you'll be committing to over six hours in a theater.

This special offer is only for Tuesday, June 29, 2010 so gather all your Twi-Hard friends and make a trip out of it!!! I would if I could but I can't because I've got a toddler and a kindergartner so that leaves mommy with DVDs and Blu-rays.

If you are interested in finding out the location and show-times of which theaters are showing The Twilight Trilogy, go HERE. As for me, I'll just make some chrysanthemum tea and re-watch the prom scene in Twilight.

Link for Information;
http://www.fandango.com/thetwilighttrilogy_133999/movieoverview
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

‘Eclipse’ Tickets Go On Sale as Triple Feature!!! The Twilight Trilogy - Watch "Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse"
Page 1 of 1