Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikki Reed Covers Saturday Night Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Nikki Reed Covers Saturday Night Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Reed Covers Saturday Night Magazine   Nikki Reed Covers Saturday Night Magazine Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Nikki Reed leans back and chills out on the June 2010 cover of Saturday Night magazine.

The 22-year-old actress opened up to the mag about portraying the ‘most beautiful woman in the world,’ getting close with Elizabeth Reaser and her writing career. Check it:

On coming to terms with Rosalie’s beauty: “It opened up all these questions about what beauty is. It really stressed me out for a long time. It made me more aware of my insecurity. I eventually had to just be ok with what it is — that is that everyone’s beautiful and we’re all beautiful in a different way. There’s no single person on the planet, not Monica Bellucci or Adriana Lima, that is universally the most beautiful person.”

On getting close with the cast: “It depends on where we’re at in our lives (on who she’s closest with). We all get along really well but on this last movie, it just so happened that Elizabeth [Reaser] and I were living literally two steps away from each other. When you came out of my door and took a hard left you were in her room. When I quit smoking that changed who I hung out with in our cast because I got really active and into working out and Elizabeth and Kellan [Lutz] are really active. There was a time when I wanted to sit and smoke cigarettes and play guitar and sing.”

On taping into her talent at an early age: “It was a very unconventional situation. There was no plan. I wasn’t a crazy teenager that was like, ‘I want to be a screenwriter.’ I just do a lot of writing for myself, and I was a precocious child and liked to express my feelings all the time. I was writing about my family and my life and what was going on. Catherine Hardwicke, who dated my father when I was a kid, said, ‘What if we write this movie?’ And we got it made.”

Nikki Reed Covers Saturday Night Magazine Satnig10
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Nikki Reed Covers Saturday Night Magazine
Page 1 of 1