Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner's Twilight friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner's Twilight friends Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner's Twilight friends   Taylor Lautner's Twilight friends Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Taylor Lautner doesn't think he could be in the 'Twilight' movies if he didn't get on with his co-stars.

The hunky actor - who plays werewolf Jacob Black in the vampire film franchise - insists he loves working with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and would find it hard to be on set if they all disliked each other.

He said: "The great thing about this series is how the whole cast is so close. It would be a nightmare if we weren't. It would be impossible to make this series because the characters are so tight. We're really thankful that we all get along so well."

Taylor had to bulk up to play Jacob in 'The Twilight Saga: Full Moon', in which he appeared topless, and while he's in no hurry to do it again, he may strip off once more in years to come.

He said: "If I have to strip off, if the character requires it, I will. Who knows, in 10 years time, I might do that. It's just all what the character requires."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Taylor Lautner's Twilight friends
Page 1 of 1