Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Empty
PostSubject: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:48 pm

I cannot believe this, actually a little angry, I think they are quite rude to their fans, and think it's disgusting they can't be bothered to come to the UK premiere, whether they're filming or not, other actors and actresses can manage it.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 am

Exactly!!!... It's only one day! Plus besides America alot of the Twilight fanbase is in the UK.
We get no Twilight goodies and events like in America (whole of Oprah audience seeing Eclipse 2-3 months early, Premiere Tickets giveng away on Ellen, Twilight conventions, etc.) And we don't even get the main actors at our premiere??? SUCKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am

I think they're being so rude snubbing us! It actually made me hate them a lil bit, all three of them!

I just can't believe they can't be bothered to come here, mental! Makes me not wanna watch it now as well, but I will make myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:40 pm

At least YOU guys have a premiere... We don't even get that in Canada. It's not because the US are beside us that we all can travel there...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Really? That's disgusting!

I don't see the point in having a premiere to be honest if the main 3 characters can't be bothered to go, no point!

I'm surprised Canada don't have one!

Did you get The Runaways? That didn't even come out in the UK x
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Neither. They really think because the US are close we can all go, but I don't even have a passeport, so I can't cross the border and travelling to New York can get REALLY expensive.

But when there are Premieres, they generally are in Toronto, which is about 6 to 8 hours of driving, anyways.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

God that is so bad presuming about people from Canada going to New York, I know they can't do premieres everywhere but I would have thought Canada was a definate!

These film companies, think people are made of money!
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:37 pm

The worst part is that almost 40% of american movies are filmed in Canada... And about another 30% of those are filmed here in Montreal. actors love coming here and filmmakers know we have one of the biggest movie sets in North America.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 am

That makes it even crazier if they use there for filming and it's all made there etc? I'm totally surprised, I didn't expect you not to get premieres!

Film companies seem to hate us fans sometimes!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeh I agree.. Why have a premiere without the main cast! And seeing as Rob's from England you would think he would want to come here... And seeing as alot of the filming is in Canada they should go there to!
It's like yeh thanks for letting us use you for our film location/thanks for your money - see ya!
Makes me hate them a bit too.
But I 'm still seeing the movie :-D lol.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm

kawaii-star wrote:
Yeh I agree.. Why have a premiere without the main cast! And seeing as Rob's from England you would think he would want to come here... And seeing as alot of the filming is in Canada they should go there to!
It's like yeh thanks for letting us use you for our film location/thanks for your money - see ya!
Makes me hate them a bit too.
But I 'm still seeing the movie :-D lol.
xxx

exactly.

But I'll definitely see the movie the day it's out and all
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:50 am

Hehe me also, and I still love Twilight etc, just think they all that the piss a lil bit xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere   Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob, Kristen and Taylor will NOT be at UK premiere
Page 1 of 1