Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Really a Bloodsucker? Nina Dobrev Sure Thinks So

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Is Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Really a Bloodsucker? Nina Dobrev Sure Thinks So Empty
PostSubject: Is Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Really a Bloodsucker? Nina Dobrev Sure Thinks So   Is Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Really a Bloodsucker? Nina Dobrev Sure Thinks So Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 pm

It could be worse. A report could be going around that Paul Wesley will embark on a rap career.

But that's not the kind of story his Vampire Diaries costar Nina Dobrev is trying to spread. And after hearing the reasons, we can't help but wonder if there isn't some truth to those vampire rumors...

"First, I have fangs," Paul explained at the Monte Carlo TV Fest. "Second, I am kind of an insomniac. And third, in the first season, I was always able to beat everyone to wherever they were going even though they left before me. Somehow I'd get there ahead of them and I'd be standing there in a black rain coat. And they were like, 'How'd you do that? How did you get here so fast?' And so I started playing on that and purposely started trying to do things to freak them out a little," he joked.

Funny. If we turn around and he's suddenly standing behind us as we type this...

Damn. No dreamy Paul.

Besides rumor mongering, The Vampire Diaries' golden three also dropped some knowledge about the next season.

We got this exclusive dish from Ian Somerhalder on hot new couple Damon and Katherine: "She's probably going to kick my ass. Katherine is an evil bitch. She's a narcissistic, crazy bitch." Ah, pet names. Love is sweet, isn't it?

Even if Ian gets his butt handed to him next season, you won't hear him making a peep of protest. "Let's face it: Nina Dobrev in her underwear—who could complain about that?" We hear ya, Ian. But it's only fair we see more of you in your underwear, no? An eye for an eye...or something like that.

On the other side of the hot vampire coin is sweet Stefan. But it looks like next season we'll be seeing a little less "sweet" and a bit more "evil."

"He is always going to be protective of Elena, but there are times that he is going to be tempted by blood," Paul dishes. "He's a vampire and he has malice inside him. I think it would be a mistake to ignore that."

Maybe we'll see a personality switch between the two brothers? Damon becomes a gentle, patient vampire and Stefan starts ripping random people's throats out? Paul concurs!

Sort of.

"I think depending on the situation and the circumstance that it can happen. Damon will be nicer and Stefan more violent and then they will switch again...If Stefan loses Elena, even for a moment, he loves her and I think he could do anything," he says before transforming into a bat and disappearing into the night sky.

OK, he didn't exactly turn into a bat. But can we all just keep this "Paul really is a vampire" rumor going? It'll help pass the time while we wait for the return of The Vampire Diaries in the fall.

Is Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Really a Bloodsucker? Nina Dobrev Sure Thinks So 300_we10
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Is Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Really a Bloodsucker? Nina Dobrev Sure Thinks So
Page 1 of 1