Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz Empty
PostSubject: A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz   A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 pm

We already know that Twilight fans can be pretty crazy, especially when it comes to Robert Pattinson. Taylor Lautner has plenty of girls chasing him, too. But what about the other male stars of the movie, like Kellan Lutz? Fans have done some pretty crazy things to him too... One even tried to handcuff herself to him!

Just because he's not Robert Pattinson, doesn't mean he's not being lusted after by girls all around the world. We hear about the girls who want Robert Pattinson to bite them, but what about the girls handcuffing themselves to Kellan Lutz? For real! Kellan told Da Man magazine, "I had one [fan] try to handcuff herself to me and she wanted to take me home... I thought she was joking, but she had really brought along some handcuffs."

How creepy! Did she really think Twilight's Kellan was going to let her get away with that? And we have to admit, we're actually jealous of the girls who thought this next one up. Kellan says, "And then another time, these fans found out where my hotel was and I was showering as they knocked on the door. I thought it was one of my co-stars so I answered it with only a towel on, and there they are saying, ‘hey Kellan...'" Whoa! Imagine Kellan answering the door in a towel? Yeah, we keep thinking of those Calvin Klein underwear photos, too.

Ahem. But the thing we love best about Kellan Lutz? He's not really complaining about all these crazy fans. He also mentions, "But they are always great, so respectful. They're amazing!" That's what we like to hear! And we're hoping that means Kellan Lutz won't mind if we show up at his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz   A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:10 pm

*kawaii**fairy* wrote:
Imagine Kellan answering the door in a towel? Yeah, we keep thinking of those Calvin Klein underwear photos, too.

I imagine, I imagine...

*Oh God* lol
Back to top Go down

A Fan Once Tried to Handcuff Kellan Lutz
Page 1 of 1