Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen can't wait to be vampire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen can't wait to be vampire Empty
PostSubject: Kristen can't wait to be vampire   Kristen can't wait to be vampire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Kristen Stewart can't wait to play a vampire in Breaking Dawn, the two-part Twilight finale.

The 20-year-old told reporters at a press conference for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse that when her character Bella Swan finally becomes one of the living dead she will be the "coolest vampire", according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Kristen said: "I've thought about it a lot, and I can't wait to actually be it. It's going to be a trip, it's going to be weird."

Robert Pattinson, 24, who plays Edward Cullen, admitted he doesn't know what happens in Breaking Dawn as he hasn't read the book.

He said: "I just heard, sort of, brief rumours about what happens in the story, but I don't really know what happens at all."

But Kristen is a big fan of the books and she said she is looking forward to filming the finale, insisting Bella will "be the coolest vampire out of all of them".

The book sees Bella and Edward marry and have a baby girl named Renesmee.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Kristen can't wait to be vampire   Kristen can't wait to be vampire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:05 pm

I cannot wait to see Bella as a full vamp!
Although we got a glimps in New Moon. And I'm guessing that's just how Alice had "decided" Bella would be as a vamp as the vamp Bella was in a dress - which only happens when Alice is involved lol.
And it was only a teeny glimpse.
Vamp Bella will rock lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen can't wait to be vampire   Kristen can't wait to be vampire Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 am

Haha yes and it was waaaay too cheesey to really be like that!! I can't wait for her to be a vamp either, going to be so cool!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Kristen can't wait to be vampire   Kristen can't wait to be vampire Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

Especially as she'll have red eyes (not yellow like the clip) as she'll be a new born so will look reallyyyyy kool! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen can't wait to be vampire   Kristen can't wait to be vampire Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 am

she'll have yellow won't she? she didn't drink blood, or did she..? can't remember!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen can't wait to be vampire   Kristen can't wait to be vampire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen can't wait to be vampire
Page 1 of 1