Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britains Next Top Model

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Britains Next Top Model Empty
PostSubject: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Anyone watch this or the others?
Looove it! Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 am

I like to watch the american one. Watched the translated version Thursday night and they had that photoshoot for Arlequin romance books and one of the girls had to impersonnate a girl in love with a vampire. She didn't have it at all (even Tyra said so), so I was like "I would do it anytime lol"

Actually, my friend Saadya told me I could try out Canadian's Next Top Model if I wanted.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Yep I watch it Very Happy

I'm too fat to be a model!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

I wouldn't do it, mostly because I'd prefer only to do photshoots than walk on the runway. And thousands of girls would want to do it more than I do.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 am

I have done photoshoots but don't enjoy doing them, so I know I could never be a model myself, I've done runaway for hair modelling, but I didn't enjoy that either like you xxx
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 pm

It's just that I'm not comfortable enough with my body to go on-stage in underwears or things that shows lot of skin...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm

god no, mine wa shair modelling so just wore a nice dress bt wasn't much fun at all xx
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 pm

I'd be scared to hell to fall down the runway... that'd be like me anyways.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 pm

aw how embarassing would that be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britains Next Top Model   Britains Next Top Model Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britains Next Top Model
Page 1 of 1