Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryan Kwanten: 'I'm Not Very Newsworthy'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Ryan Kwanten: 'I'm Not Very Newsworthy' Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Kwanten: 'I'm Not Very Newsworthy'   Ryan Kwanten: 'I'm Not Very Newsworthy' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Australian actor Ryan Kwanten is pleased he's rarely a target for the paparazzi - because he'd hate to feel "constantly on show."

The star has gained a cult following since his first appearance in vampire series True Blood, but Kwanten insists he likes to keep a low profile.

He tells GQ Style magazine, "Occasionally I get paparazzi, like this week when I finished yoga, there were 10 waiting outside. But I'm not very newsworthy. I'm still a very private person. I want to leave all the drama in my life on the set. I'm not going to call my publicist from a restaurant and say, 'I'll be leaving at 7:57. Make sure there's a photographer outside.'"

"Giving my life up like that would be taking a little bit of my soul. I think some people think they're constantly on show. I don't want to live like that."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Ryan Kwanten: 'I'm Not Very Newsworthy'
Page 1 of 1