Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakota Fanning: "I'll never be a rock star"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dakota Fanning: "I'll never be a rock star" Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Fanning: "I'll never be a rock star"   Dakota Fanning: "I'll never be a rock star" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

Dakota Fanning has admitted that she will never be a rock star.

The actress plays singer Cherie Currie in music biopic The Runaways, alongside Kristen Stewart as guitarist Joan Jett.

Noting that the real-life Currie was no singer when she was picked at a nightclub to front The Runaways, Fanning told Metro: "And that helps, because I'm not either.

"Yes, I used to sing into my hairbrush, didn’t we all? But I've never ever sung like this before. I took some voice lessons and recorded in a studio for the first time. It was really wild."

Asked if she 'had what it takes', Fanning said: "Well I'll never be a rock star, that’s for sure.

"But Cherie was so in the public eye when she grew up and, although it was in a very different way to how I've grown up, of course I can identify."

Currie has praised Fanning's depiction of her in the biopic as "great" and "so good and so believable".
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Dakota Fanning: "I'll never be a rock star"
Page 1 of 1